2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
I pray that God gives me the love to tolerate other females that are interested in my boyfriend talking to him. I'm not sure what Jesus would do, but I am sure He will show me the way.
Replies
6
Views
134
K
  • Locked
I would like to ask all to please add me to your prayer list. I have been searching for a home for my daughter and I since December now. I had NO idea that it would be THIS hard... Originally, it was fun and exciting... Well, lately, it has been nothing but let downs after another... Competing...
Replies
5
Views
98
G
  • Locked
My prayer request is that I will pay off my debts & my prospect buyer will buy my house and return all the money that I borrow. And praying to learn to manage our finances in order to about this circumstances.
Replies
7
Views
118
G
M
  • Locked
Please pray for two best friends named ### and ###. They have a working relationship and ### has decided to quit ###. Many people will suffer if she quits. Please pray that their relationship not be ruined by ### quitting her job and that ### changes her mind about quitting. They are born again...
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
Please pray for me to be healed of a nervous condition. I grind my teeth. I really want to stop. I think I get nervous. I can feel the nerves upset when I constantly grinding my teeth. I need healing and God's peace ...thank you
Replies
8
Views
117
  • Locked
I'm extreamly heartbroken over ###. I hurt so much that I'm beginning to make myself sickly, I constantly hurt and can't get ### and my loneliness off of my mind. I have always been extreamly lonely, and I found ### and fell in love with her, no she went to be with someone else. I don't have any...
Replies
5
Views
105
  • Locked
My daughter accepted Jesus recently. Her husband hasn't yet. Please, pray that she keeps firm in the Lord and that he will accept Jesus too.
Replies
9
Views
152
P
  • Locked
###, ###, ###, ###, ### & ###. TO PUT THEIR TRUST IN GOD TO be SAVE
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
Please, pray for blessings for ###, who is studying to be a pastor, and his wife ###. They are going to start a new branch of the church in another city. They are a blessing in my life, and I learn a lot mostly with ###. They are always there for me, and he is always so patient to explain...
Replies
5
Views
102
  • Locked
Lord I come to you to repent of my falls, I do want to change and make a difference in my life but I have fallen again and I repent for making my husband upset again with me, I know you are working in our marriage but as a human being I get desperate and focus on things that are no important...
Replies
7
Views
126
Back
Top Bottom