2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. It's been 3 weeks today since I've had any communication with ###. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be...
Replies
4
Views
155
K
  • Locked
For healing for a leaking heart valve and a total clean bill of health from my Doctor.
Replies
9
Views
383
L
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to succeed in her pursuit of her new career fixing up houses and selling them. Pray she will leave her current job completely asap and be very very fulfilled in following her passion and dream.
Replies
4
Views
89
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for ###, for God to change his heart and remove the sadness, revenge and malice. May God fill your life with peace, joy and hope in God. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
4
Views
97
A
  • Locked
Please Pray for my son he has been having intestinal problems since November 2012 and tomorrow they are going to be doing a biopsy in the small intestines and please pray that it is nothing. I believe in GOD and I believe in the power of Prayer and I thank everyone for Praying for my son. Your...
Replies
7
Views
73
T
  • Locked
I request you to pray for a boy from my school where I work. His name is ### ### and he is suffering from brain cancer. He is in severe pain and has already had ### surgeries. Please pray for his health.
Replies
8
Views
145
  • Locked
I ask for prayer that God will continue ### talking and wiping your life. May the Holy Spirit to transform your life. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
60
M
  • Locked
thank you jesus for answering my prayer, truly you are an awesome god. Thank you all who prayed for me.
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
Please pray and agree with me that the Lord Jesus will completely heal my ### and there is no need to add additional medication on him. Let the Lord gives knowledge, compassion, wisdom, and love to the dr. that he will treat my ### just like his own. Let the Lord gives my ### peace, rest, and a...
Replies
3
Views
95
S
  • Locked
I had a root canal yesterday and I'm experiencing the worst pain ever, please pray for this pain to subside so I can get back to work. Thanks.
Replies
7
Views
210
Back
Top Bottom