For healing for a leaking heart valve and a ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kellyb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellyb

Guest
For healing for a leaking heart valve and a total clean bill of health from my Doctor.
 
I prayed for you. You are never alone.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
heavenly father please listen to this prayer touch your son with your healing hands and heal him completely.bless him with good health amen
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray God heals you.

I have the exact same thing so I know what you're going through.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my uncle ### heart valve too. my mom### and ### syndrom ### body. my grandma ### from ### ### dementia. thanky ou ### need ### ### ### nee ### i nee ### ?:Lord heal us and protec tus from ### ### and ### and be ### ### and ### and ### ### thnak yu Lord
Replies
8
Views
333
my uncle ### heart valve too. my mom### and ### syndrom ### body. my grandma ### from ### ### dementia. thanky ou ### need ### ### autism ### ### nee ### i nee ### ?:Lord heal us and protec tus from ### ### and ### and be ### ### and ### and ### ### thnak yu Lord
Replies
10
Views
394
Unborn baby girl with heart valve problem to be delivered C-section on Wednesday, ###. A team will perform open-heart surgery upon birth. I pray the Lord heals baby girl in womb and surgery would not be necessary. Desperately need miracle for baby and mother. Thank you very much for praying.
Replies
12
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom