2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

Replies
5
Views
102
L
  • Locked
we is come to you again lord jesus please anwser our prayer this is ### and ### in your name lord jesus we need you lord jesus this ### and i need you know my prayer lord jesus in your father name who is god you know my prayer please let it be there tommorow or friday i need it lord kesus christ...
Replies
5
Views
88
  • Locked
I continue to need lots of prayers for my husband ### and I. God answered my prayers and brought him home. He stopped our divorce but this other woman is still texting and calling and he does not seem to be giving any effort to our marriage. I need prayers that he would turn to God for guidance...
Replies
8
Views
212
  • Locked
Lord, we thank you for loving me & for never letting me down. You are my guide in my everyday living. Please pray that God will continue to restore our marriage this year. I know God will make a way to touch our hearts and love each other more as days go by. This I ask in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters I ask you to join me in praying for my daughter who has been having health issues for a long while now. The doctors have ran many tests and have found some answers but not all the answers for the problems she is having. She is a young Mother of 2 children and she needs...
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
We are repairing and renovating ### and are in need of finance for the completion of the project. Pray that the work would be completed.
Replies
5
Views
103
C
  • Locked
Lord, make people less judgemental. Especially when they don't like being judged. Only You judge me - You are my rock. You are so awesome. You never fail.
Replies
6
Views
217
  • Locked
My ### has to go to apply for a job tomorrow please help me to pray that he find a local job very soon in Jesus holy name
Replies
7
Views
182
D
  • Locked
need more income and my health and my ### come together.
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
Heavenly Father Thank you for all of your many blessings as I am not worthy of the love and forgiveness you give to me. Thank you for paying the ultimate price for my sins. I pray for forgiveness for my sins. I need your guidance to be the person you made me to be. Dear Lord help me to make...
Replies
5
Views
91
Back
Top Bottom