2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for understanding of my peers' school work, the softening of my professor's heart. May everything go well tomorrow especially with my translation workshop. May I be able to determine if translation is really what I should pursue. Also, pray for creativity this weekend. Thank you, in...
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
Dear Lord our Saviour, please save Mr ### and his family who have met with a severe road accident. All of them are in serious condition including a ### month old. The other two kids are at home unaware of this situation waiting eagerly for their parents. Please Lord, have mercy on ### and his...
Replies
7
Views
163
mrscro
M
  • Locked
Thank you all who has pray for me. I am bless to realize their our good people around. The prayers are being asked and has been a help.
Replies
5
Views
96
T
  • Locked
Lord, I pray that You will turn my circumstances around. No matter what I am facing or going through, I know that You can change any situation. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
109
  • Locked
I pray that my husband ### will recognize the lies of the enemy in his life. I pray that his attitude and actions will be guided by the truth as he brings his thoughts into captivity to the word of God. I pray for reconciliation in my marriage. I pray father God that you will grant me the...
Replies
14
Views
187
  • Locked
Need God's grace to move me through now that I am doing my internship to understand whatever I study to pass my license exams well because He did it before. Shalom
Replies
3
Views
106
C
  • Locked
My best friend ### is struggling with alcoholism and needs major prayers. Please pray that he doesn't get physically hurt, doesn't cause anyone else to be physically hurt and that he doesn't cause physical damage to anyone. And that he eventually realizes that he needs to get sober and takes...
Replies
5
Views
100
C
  • Locked
please pray for God's supernatural healing power to be manifested in my physical body. As a pastor I need to experience fullness of health in order to preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
6
Views
107
D
  • Locked
God please allow me to get approved for this auto loan and let my loving ### to be placed first so that payments will be manageable.
Replies
7
Views
205
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and I to get a loan from a specific bank and that they are able to meet the time schedule of our home. Give us patience in dealing with this.
Replies
6
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom