I pray that my husband ### will recognize the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
I pray that my husband ### will recognize the lies of the enemy in his life. I pray that his attitude and actions will be guided by the truth as he brings his thoughts into captivity to the word of God. I pray for reconciliation in my marriage. I pray father God that you will grant me the strength I need to get through this hard time for your word says you will never give me more than I can handle. I pray for healing for myself in the areas of depression and insecurities. I lift up myself, my husband ### and my marriage to you I am laying my burdens at your feet Lord and I am praying believing and standing in faith for a miracle for my marriage God for my family there is so much more at stake here father God and I pray that you will open my husband's eyes to see the ways of the devil and that sin will be removed from his life in Jesus name I rebuke the devil from my marriage, my family, my life and my husband in the name of Jesus my husband's heart will be softened and he will return to this marriage and we will be stronger than ever! In Jesus name AMEN!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please work a miracle in ###'s life where he will totally surrender his life to You and become a godfearing man for his dear family. And we know Lord, that You will answer this wife's righteous prayer so that all the praise and glory goes to You alone, in Jesus' Name, amen.

3

Blessed is every one who fears the Lord,

Who walks in His ways.
2 When you eat the labor of your hands,
You shall be happy, and it shall be well with you.
3 Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine
In the very heart of your house,
Your children like olive plants
All around your table.
4 Behold, thus shall the man be blessed
Who fears the Lord.
5 The Lord bless you out of Zion,
And may you see the good of Jerusalem
All the days of your life.-Psalm 128
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. -James 5:16
 
Please continue to pray from my husband ### that God will make the changes in him that need to be made, that he will soften his heart. I lift my husband to God in Jesus' name and I give him over completely to you as I acknowledge that I can't change him. I pray Lord that the changes in me where I fall short will be made, that you will renew our spiritual walk with Christ and you will renew our marriage and we will be reborn in you a new creation. I am believing in a miracle where everyone else even my husband has given up hope. I am standing on your rock in faith that it will be done.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Father, it is yet another time we come before you for the troubles in our hearts. Father, you know your child by name and by heart and we pray that you will sincerely listen to her cries. Save her husband from evil and show her husband your ways. Let the devil be cast out of this family and I pray for restoration in this family.

Remember to pray and read the Bible daily, for a Bible a day, keeps the devil at bay. Be blessed.
 
I pray that my husband will turn back to the ways of God and get out of sin that there is hope for our marriage and God will restore it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 7:6 – “At the window of my house I looked down through the lattice.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Solomon begins to share an observation from his own life. He describes looking out from the window of his house, peering...
Replies
8
Views
206
  • Article Article
Another little "hood" colloquialism which simply put, means: To understand. Rarely, these days, do I agree with my hometown. But, with this assessment, I absolutely agree: "Somebody, in this city should've been able to recognize the God in you." ABSOLUTELY!!! No one in Jesus's hometown...
Replies
0
Views
322
-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,498
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom