2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am a safety personnel in the construction field. I lost my job recently, not because of my performance in the company. My boss told me I might not join MTR projects as the client MTR gave me an adverse comment in the last MTR project in a previous company. I think it is because in the last...
Replies
6
Views
139
  • Locked
For some reason I have always felt selfish to ask God for financial blessings. He has always been good and faithful in caring for us and giving us what we need. We have always struggled from paycheck to paycheck. We are getting older and have little saved for retirement. We are not to worry...
Replies
5
Views
121
  • Locked
Dear Lord, My husband is at a low point in his life. He needs to sober up and rebuild his life. I do not know how much more of this I can take. Also, please continue to help me with my job search. Please help me make all the right choices for myself and my daughter. Lead my husband to...
Replies
8
Views
161
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your unfailing love. You are faithful and merciful, you are full of compassion for your children. Be with the lonely souls, help the lonely find the mate you have for them. Help those who are lost from you. I pray they will be found and brought back to you. I pray...
Replies
3
Views
181
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my marriage restoration to ###. I feel like there have been some small steps in the healing process. Thanks be to God! Thank you for your continued prayers on my behalf. Also thank you Jesus for the job leads that have come my way. May I be blessed with the job you...
Replies
8
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray protection over my finances and inheritance, as the enemy has stolen much money through fraudulent 'christians' I am a ### and have young children and I need Jesus to rescue me from any further devouring! I tithe & love to give, but live with a mother who practices freemasonry...
Replies
6
Views
157
  • Locked
I am asking that everyone keep me in your prayers. I have a court date on the 25th. Please pray that God will somehow resolve this issue before then. I know that God can do this. Please pray. Also, pray that God will allow me to remain with my family. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
5
Views
80
  • Locked
I pray the Lord bless my wife and open her eyes. And remove the temptation put on her by friends to spend endless nights in a bar. Please Lord guide her into your grace and far from temptation. Praise our merciful Lord.
Replies
7
Views
99
  • Locked
Please Pray for me...I have am still looking for employment....Not sure what the Lord has for my life right now. Every job I apply to I get no phone calls back after the application or no phone calls after the interviews. I pray that the Lord will give me direction and guidance to where he wants...
Replies
5
Views
72
B
  • Locked
Please pray for me as the devil is lurking around like a roaring lion ready to crush me. He is putting terrible temptations and thoughts into my mind; trying to attack and trick me into sinning. Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, help me resist that old dragon, who is the devil and Satan, so...
Replies
8
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom