Please Pray for me...I have am still looking for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlyFavored28

Humble Prayer Partner
Please Pray for me...I have am still looking for employment....Not sure what the Lord has for my life right now. Every job I apply to I get no phone calls back after the application or no phone calls after the interviews. I pray that the Lord will give me direction and guidance to where he wants me to use the skills he has given me. Im not sure if Im looking in the right places and right now I really need a job to support me and ### and to help us to get a place to live on our own and a decent car to get me back and forth to work when I find work. My husband has been off work since ### due to illness and im praying he's able to go back to work in a couple of weeks. If its the Lord's Will...I pray that my husband has a speedy recovery and can return back to work and for me to find suitable employment that will help support us financially. In Jesus Name...Amen.
 
please Jesus touch this ### as she cries out to you for help. bless her and her husband with income, provisions and peace. give her a callback on the jobs she is looking for please!!!! we are believing that this prayer is answered in Jesus name.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a very nice and shy person I do what people tell me to do I am not very rude and I bathe everyday but my family thinks and a lazy and so as society and I work 2 days a week which is 6 hours. What is it about me that people hate? I am thinking about working full-time jobs and keep the job...
Replies
5
Views
290
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
328
I am very angry I can't even get a job and I be so close to finding a job and I can't get one. My family keeps asking about my job search and when I get a job. It very hard out there and they don't believe me. I am very very angry of how my mom and others treated me and others I am always the...
Replies
10
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom