2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
Hello everybody first of all I am asking God to help all the struggling families that may be going through hard times, such as bereavement, sickness, financial issues, drug addictions, the homeless, and etc.... Lately I have been going through a lot, I have lost several jobs, people that are...
Replies
6
Views
128
F
  • Locked
O LORD I THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN LIFE TO YOU ALL THE GLORY.
Replies
5
Views
90
N
  • Locked
I would ask for prayers for 9 A.M. ### - ### time, I am facing a legal situation that only The Lord can win and your prayers are very much needed and wanted especially at that time. God Bless and thank you ahead of time in Christ Jesus Name ###
Replies
7
Views
165
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend who was assaulted. She pulled out her pepper spray to defend herself and the attackers' children were nearby. The attacker pressed charges (go figure) and now she is at risk of losing her job. I KNOW THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL. I know that the charges will be dropped. But...
Replies
7
Views
115
  • Locked
dear lord,bless everyone who is in need of one.Take care of everyone.I pray you to be with me the entire day.Be with me to make this day beautiful with ###.Please make it memorable without any fights and bads.I pray in your name.Amen
Replies
5
Views
96
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God to reveal to ### that I love her with all of my heart and that I show her continuous love, and I ask you to pray that God send ### back to be my mate, if it's His will. If ### isn't His will for Me, for Him to send Me a mate to love with all of my heart and I'll have...
Replies
7
Views
92
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for a financial blessing and debt cancellation. Also, for ### to excel in school.
Replies
5
Views
67
  • Locked
On this Holy Day, I pray for all of us. Let us think of the sacrifice made for us and pray that we may follow in Jesus's footsteps. amen
Replies
5
Views
79
  • Locked
I am always asking for God's intervention in my life and the lives of my loved ones. However today I feel such a need to pray for every person needs on this site. I pray that God works His precious and perfect will in everyone of our lives. In JESUS NAME WE PRAY
Replies
9
Views
108
  • Locked
dear god i think of you even when im not prayin
Replies
3
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom