Please pray for my friend who was assaulted. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praying4Peace

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my friend who was assaulted. She pulled out her pepper spray to defend herself and the attackers' children were nearby. The attacker pressed charges (go figure) and now she is at risk of losing her job. I KNOW THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL. I know that the charges will be dropped. But until everything is resolved she cannot return to work.

Lord, I ask you to heal her emotionally and physically from this attack. I pray you give her peace and patience as the legal process rolls out. Lord, please I beseech you let the truth come to light so that her name can be cleared, and she can return to the job you called her to. She's had such a rough year already. Lord, I pray for her parents and for her children. Lift this family up, and place a hedge of protection around them. In Jesus Name I pray.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, I thank you for being the righteous Judge and that no weapon formed against this ### shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against her shall be shown to be in the wrong. In the name of Jesus, I bind her spirit, soul and body to the will and purposes of God, to truth and to the blood of Jesus. I bind her mind, will, and emotions to the stabilizing influence of the Holy Spirit, and for peace to just flood her soul. I plead the blood of Jesus against every unrighteous act against this ###, including the charges leveled against her. I bind the judge, the attackers, the children and all those involved to the will of God, and God's will is that justice prevail. Lord, don't allow any lie to prevail even tomorrow, but let truth come forth and every deception and cover be exposed. Let truth reign Lord and a righteous judgment be rendered in Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you Jesus.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, My friend is sick. She has been diagnosed with Myasthemia Gracias. Be With her as she gets treated for this and her family. We trust you can heal her , Jesus. In Jesus name , Amen.
Replies
17
Views
317
why is it when i have someone to help me with something i cant find the one tool i need have lots of tools but just not the one i need for this to be done so now i will need to wait till i find it or go buy another one well i have to say this is how lots happen to me so prayers i will get the...
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray for my friend ### who is struggling with PTSD from serving in the Navy and thinks he is destined for hell and struggling with fear, lies from the devil. Please pray and intercede for him. Please ask that God will bring him true healing and a renewed faith and understanding of God's...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom