Needing Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for God to reveal to ### that I love her with all of my heart and that I show her continuous love, and I ask you to pray that God send ### back to be my mate, if it's His will. If ### isn't His will for Me, for Him to send Me a mate to love with all of my heart and I'll have her love and companionship.

Thanks,

###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As Holy spirit leads. At hole my roomates persecute me betray me when all i do is show them uncomditional love and support being elderly and the parents of my landlord. My pets troubling me being needy when all i do.is give them everything. At work i do my job and have bedn targeted for no...
Replies
12
Views
140
prayers are needed all over my life and sure all others to i am trying to keep everyone taken care of and in mean time do for my self i have lots health issues going on that i am not sharing with others but i know God is here for us all in all needs so prayers for us all in all ways in Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
136
Please pray healing and complete recovery for ###. That she’ll be ok and the Lord Has mercy on her and her loved ones.
Replies
5
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom