I am always asking for God's intervention in my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
I am always asking for God's intervention in my life and the lives of my loved ones. However today I feel such a need to pray for every person needs on this site. I pray that God works His precious and perfect will in everyone of our lives. In JESUS NAME WE PRAY
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God Bless You in Jesus name amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get thoughts of extreme fear and anxiety and then I get emotional and scared and my head and heart hurt. I get afraid then of events. Pls pray that I let go of fear and anxiety and emotions attached to that. Pls pray that I am always protected and safe from everything.
Replies
8
Views
159
Right now, I am going through a very dark and painful season in my life. It feels like I am under attack not only from the enemy, but also from people I truly love and care about. Every day, I feel these burning arrows coming at me from all directions, and it is breaking my heart and spirit in...
Replies
6
Views
282
I am ### weeks pregnant. Please pray for quick, short, easy labour and a super smooth delivery. Please pray that the remaining days of labour go very smoothly without needing medical help and I have a beautiful birth without the need for a C-section or cut or stitch in my body, and deliver...
Replies
7
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom