2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God, Please my life for the better.- In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
88
T
  • Locked
I would like to request prayer for our business...we are currently trying to pass a government survey, our business is based on the foundation to serve God..and is health related...my partner and I are working hard, and have been for 2 yrs for free...passing this survey will open the door for...
Replies
4
Views
92
  • Locked
Lord, give me the patience to appreciate every moment that I have with the love of my life. Let me not take for granted a single second with her, a single feeling she has, a single quality of hers. You've enabled me to see her beauty when she cries, when she laughs and jokes, when she isn't...
Replies
3
Views
143
B
  • Locked
Praying that all goes well for you.
Replies
2
Views
91
N
  • Locked
please keep praying for ### i don't always have access to internet but i thank you for praying with me please keep praying that my finances get better and that i keep growing in the Lord thank you
Replies
3
Views
76
R
  • Locked
*Renuka de silva *### a ### *### *Ja ela *Sri Lanka I am a mother of 2 sons and since 14 years struggling with a lot of financial difficulties and a lot of debt. Some days I haven't any money to buy food and pay bills. Day by day my situation becomes worse. I am stepping into poverty. I...
Replies
3
Views
114
O
  • Locked
I have been a victim of magic and witchcraft. Someone took me to see a woman, she calls herself a prophet and spiritual healer, ever since meeting her I have been fighting for my life, so sick and victim of these things. When seeking help from the church the demons screamed out that the woman I...
Replies
6
Views
107
K
  • Locked
### ### Court
Replies
3
Views
80
R
  • Locked
Dear God, Please give us the strength to push on and allow us to get ahead. We have so many dreams and so much motivation to live a better life. I don't know why we keep getting knocked down. Show us the reason, and let us change it. We've done our share of failing. So please show us the way to...
Replies
5
Views
146
  • Locked
Dear Lord please give me the strength to heal my broken heart. I thought love was strong for my ex and I but he is choosing a dark path. I can't hurt myself and put myself in a depression please help me. I do love him so much but he has hurt me when will he change I put so much effort only to be...
Replies
7
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom