I have been a victim of magic and witchcraft.  ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter oneearthwoman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oneearthwoman

Guest
I have been a victim of magic and witchcraft. Someone took me to see a woman, she calls herself a prophet and spiritual healer, ever since meeting her I have been fighting for my life, so sick and victim of these things. When seeking help from the church the demons screamed out that the woman I went to see is a witch although she doesn't realize it, and that Satan runs millions of demons through this woman a week. God bless you
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
pray in agreement with ### for this to stop
 
Friend,

I am sorry you were mislead to someone who you thought could help. Let us pray. Father in the name of Jesus and by the authority of that Name, we ask that you bind and rebuke satan, his minions and hindering spirits coming against your child. Heavenly Father, release this victim from any effects of this witchcraft in the name of Jesus. I pray in agreement with you for release and healing. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last 10 years he is not will our family like is every day fighting he drink somoke and all habits how to he adited third-party also involved our life she do something i don't know my husband talk to me but every Day he talks to her please I'm not will Last 1 month so much fight argument every...
Replies
9
Views
175
Hi Team, My Name is ### ### ### Please join in agreement with me to pray to your Lord Jesus Christ to rescue me from all harm and danger. I have got a very bad catch in my lower back which is making it difficult for me to stand or walk straight. Please pray for one drop of our Lord's precious...
Replies
7
Views
383
Hello. please pray for all black magic and witchcraft to be removed from ### today
Replies
10
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom