Lord, give me the patience to appreciate every moment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthinlove

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, give me the patience to appreciate every moment that I have with the love of my life. Let me not take for granted a single second with her, a single feeling she has, a single quality of hers. You've enabled me to see her beauty when she cries, when she laughs and jokes, when she isn't paying attention to me, when she's mad at me, and when her heart is earnestly crying out to you. My heart cries with her. Let me forget all small offenses, let my love not be self seeking, always hoping, always believing the best of her, fadeless in all circumstances. Let me not focus on my insecurities or worry about how she sees me. Give me your eyes to see her with, and let her see me with your eyes. For man looks at the appearance, but you Lord, you look at the heart. You are infinitely wise. Fill us with this wisdom. You know our heart's desires. Nothing would please us more than to be together, glorifying you every step of the way. We plan to do this in the future with our occupations, as You well know. Establish our steps in that direction and guide us in your will. Let us not be hopeless in times where communication and tolerance is difficult. You are our final hope and Rock, Lord. She is our princess. Let me love her with your love. Fill our hearts with a burning desire for your Word, and to help and serve others. Convict us where we are disobedient to you, for we may be unaware. Even if pressure from outward circumstances separates us, if I feel that she is wrenched from my hands unfairly, still be good to her, lavishing on her blessing after blessing. You have done this so far, Lord. Continue to confirm Your will to us. With an earnest desire to become who you want me to be, I ask these things. Calm my heart during the storms of worry. In the face of sin, let me not be a passive coward. Help all of your believers to speak the truth in love. Hear us, for every time is a time that we need you.
 
I am praying for you.

"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You today with a heavy heart. You know our situation and everything we are facing right now. Please guide me in what to do and what to say. Give me peace in my heart and wisdom in every decision I need to make. I also lift up my two sisters to You, Lord. If it is Your will...
Replies
9
Views
214
Dear Lord, Please be with me right now. You know the heaviness I feel inside. Take away the pain and the burden that is weighing on my heart. Comfort me, Lord, and calm my worried mind. I humbly ask for Your help. Please send angels to guide us and support us so that we will not run out of our...
Replies
8
Views
295
Lord, I come to You with a humble heart, asking for Your wisdom and guidance. You know everything that is happening here in the resort, and You know the burden I carry. Lord, please show me the right time and the right way to give the letter to my sister, ###. Give me the courage to speak with...
Replies
9
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom