please keep praying for ### i don't always have ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter neicey
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neicey

Guest
please keep praying for ### i don't always have access to internet but i thank you for praying with me please keep praying that my finances get better and that i keep growing in the Lord thank you
 
I am praying for you.

"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

last night before sleeping I prayed, I prayed prayers to break curses, self deliverance, warfare. Today afternoon, I felt strange. Depression kicked in, I started crying thinking there is so much uncertainty, nothing is happening in my life, my body wasn’t feeling like getting up from bed, I...
Replies
11
Views
239
Thank u so much for all of the prayers to help me quit smoking and make healthier habits. I have cut down tremendously I have only smoked a few cigarettes since the other day and I have been trying to cut back on all of the sugar I have and try to make little changes each day. My vape quit...
Replies
6
Views
257
I ask you to pray for me, that the Lord Jesus may return everything that was stolen from me and everything that was taken from me, and that He may avenge me against those who wronged me. May the Lord remove all injustice from me. May He open all doors of sustenance for me. And that He remove...
Replies
6
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom