Pray For A Financial Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Renuka
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renuka

Guest
*Renuka de silva

*### a ###

*###

*Ja ela

*Sri Lanka

I am a mother of 2 sons and since 14 years struggling with a lot of financial difficulties and a lot of debt. Some days I haven't any money to buy food and pay bills. Day by day my situation becomes worse. I am stepping into poverty. I have lost everything. My husband is not giving us enough money to buy food and pay bills. He has another woman and he is harassing me. He is doing witchcraft and black magic against me. He is evil.

Our kitchen and fridge are always empty. We always lack food, money, and clothes. Please pray that God will open a way to release from debt. Please pray for a financial blessing. Please pray for new clothes.

Please send me a reply. Thank you. God bless you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I need you more than ever. I have done all I can about this debt. Lord provide the full amount needed to pay my overdue bill due by ###. Father hear my prayer. Let me not be ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me. Amen. Thank You in advance. Father
Replies
10
Views
175
I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
174
Thank you, for praying with me. Last week, I started to see floaters in my right eye, which occluded my vision. This never happened before. It has worsened, and I was sent to a specialist. The doctor said it should resolve, so this is my prayer. Father restore my sight in the precious name of...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom