Heavenly Father, Thank you for your unfailing love. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

papafishin52

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your unfailing love. You are faithful and merciful, you are full of compassion for your children. Be with the lonely souls, help the lonely find the mate you have for them. Help those who are lost from you. I pray they will be found and brought back to you. I pray for those who are hungry, I lift up the sick. Lord, comfort those who have emotional pain and scars. I pray that those who feel hopeless will come to know you are the hope for the world. I pray for those who are grieving. I lift up my own family members who lost their newborn baby girl, I pray for you to heal this devastating wound, pain and emptiness. Let them know she is living with you in that beautiful place we know as heaven. Lord, help all those who are in need of a job. Bless them with finances. I pray for those who are trapped in the prison of drug and alcohol addiction, help them be free of this torment as it destroys so many lives. I pray for those parents who have missing children, the anguish and heartache they must feel. I pray they will have a reunion. I pray for all the runaway children, please touch them and turn their hearts toward home. I pray for all the broken marriages and families, help them all to realize they need you in the center and to be their core. I lift up all those with health issues, you are the great physician. I especially lift all the lost souls to you. I pray they will find that you are the hope and the light for this world. There are so many prayers and so many needs, Father.. Forgive me for my sins and failures and help me to be a better servant for you. I pray that I will be a beacon of your light to a dying world....I ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ....Amen...
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Show me your ways, O Lord (for I am confused and my ways are not working)
“Teach me your paths (I want to walk in the path you have for me)
“Guide me in your truth (reveal to me areas where I am not seeing or thinking clearly)
“and teach me (Lord, I am open to be corrected where I am wrong. I’m listening Lord)
“for you are my God and my Savior (thank you for caring for me personally)
“and my hope is in you all day long.” (I declare, in the spiritual realm, that I am trusting in You and I pray that you help me to trust you as I walk through my day.)
Thank you that You, the God of Hope, are my certainty in uncertain times. I lean on You today! In Jesus name I pray, Amen. Psalm 25:4-5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the LORD our God graciously impart to me His wisdom, understanding, discernment, and unfailing love as I part ways with the companions I had the honor of befriending and serving for a season as the servant-leader of our tight-knit community on Discord called Requiem. May the LORD make it...
Replies
9
Views
235
Lord, we trust in your unfailing love and mercy. We believe that you are able to bring healing and restoration to my cat ###. We thank you in advance for the answered prayers and for your faithfulness in every situation. In Jesus' name, we pray.
Replies
5
Views
382
I call on My Lord and my God, to bring new Life to my Mother. She is getting old and tired, at ### years old. I get so frustrated at being her care provider, as I remember too well how she could do everything herself, now she can't even remember most things. I suppose I need the prayers more...
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom