Dear Lord, My husband is at a low point in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaS1

Servant of All
Dear Lord,

My husband is at a low point in his life. He needs to sober up and rebuild his life. I do not know how much more of this I can take.

Also, please continue to help me with my job search.

Please help me make all the right choices for myself and my daughter. Lead my husband to sobriety.

Please help me see some good things are to come my way soon.

Amen
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Lord, please work a miracle in this husband's life where he will totally surrender his life to You and become a godfearing man for his dear family. And we know Lord, that You will answer this wife's righteous prayer so that all the praise and glory goes to You alone, in Jesus' Name, amen.

3 

Blessed is every one who fears the Lord,

Who walks in His ways.
2 When you eat the labor of your hands,
You shall be happy, and it shall be well with you.
3 Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine
In the very heart of your house,
Your children like olive plants
All around your table.
4 Behold, thus shall the man be blessed
Who fears the Lord.

5 The Lord bless you out of Zion,
And may you see the good of Jerusalem

All the days of your life.-Psalm 128
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. -James 5:16
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
God, your scripture says; "whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 16:19)

Lord, we ask you to bind any demonic force that has hold over our spouses' thoughts or actions; bind hopelessness, bind any generational curses or sins, addictions that may be playing into the destruction of our marriage. Lord, in Jesus name, we loose a spirit of hope over our marriage, loose the love of God to be shed abroad in their heart, loose angels to place a hedge of protection around them. 

Lord, we ask you to forgive them for any sins they may have committed against us, You, our family.  Break any soul ties they have created with others outside of the marriage that God himself forged together.  Lord, we especially ask you to soften their hearts, and to loose a hunger to know and serve God.

Lord, we commit to be persistent.  And although we do not wish to be full of empty words, we long to be like the widow in Luke 18.  We will continue to come before you in prayer and we will not give up until our marriage is restored and is a glory to your name. No matter what we MUST NOT GIVE UP.

Lord, we pray in agreement with other christians, for our spouse, our marriage, our children and our future. You word tells us that you have a future of hope for us. Your word all tell us that were two or more pray IN FAITH, IN BELIEF that you will grant us miracles.

God, surround our spouses with godly people; ones who will affect them positively and will challenge them to make right choices. Protect our children from the deception that has attacked our spouse.  Holy Spirit give us more ways to pray effectively. Help us to keep our eyes on the Lord and not our spouse. Only then can you create in us a new heart and prepare us for our miraculous restoration.

Lord, we love you. WE praise you in the storm, and we faithfully embrace the current season of our life, seeking a spirit of contentment and making the BEST of EVERY DAY.  Lifting our eyes to you, finding comfort and safety even now. It is in your son Jesus the Christ whose name we come. Amen. 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am at a low point feeling utterly depressed and discouraged. I need to lose weight for health reasons. I also need to make new friends as I have moved to a new town. Furthermore, I need to increase my income as I am currently struggling. Also, my living space is cluttered...
Replies
11
Views
339
Hello, my name is Kimberley. A few years ago I began watching YouTube tarot readings and even briefly purchased tarot cards and crystals. I knew better but I briefly fell down a new age occult rabbit hole. That was a few years ago and I threw everything in my home away that was connected with...
Replies
7
Views
444
Heavenly Father, I believe my husband has been unduly influenced by his daughter who I believe is a full blown narcissist. Please Lord, bring the light of truth to my husband and eliminate any spiritual blindness or undue influence the enemy has inflicted on him. Please intercede for my...
Replies
8
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom