2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
help me Jesus
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
please continue to pray for my ### restoration. thank you
Replies
3
Views
118
  • Locked
One guy called ### pick up my ### Millions for escroqueries, I want to pray for him for he will give it back or use my money for our condition. God please touch his heart in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will come through on the commitment he made to me a few days ago. it's due this evening so please get him to respond to me that it will all go well. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Replies
3
Views
96
  • Locked
really need prayers my ### wants too quit work and retire i'm really concerned about this as his friends and the people he runs around with smoke,drink and carry on i'm asking our Heavenly Father in Jesus name too send something or someone too open his eyes and change his mind and ways. thank...
Replies
5
Views
138
  • Locked
Dear God, our Father who art in heaven, please turn my life and case into a miracle and be glorified in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. My God please supply all my needs according to your riches in Glory through Jesus Christ. Be with me in times of troubles and deliver me from...
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
Dear Papa Jesus, Please hear my prayers. I pray for all the people who are in pains right now. Please heal them and give them strong in faith. Pray for my grand father quick recovery make his body becoming more strong. Thank you Lord for giving him a new life. Pray for my Love ones, relatives...
Replies
3
Views
224
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. It is now 3 weeks since I've communicated with ###. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together &...
Replies
7
Views
129
  • Locked
Lord I know my friend is powless to the addiction but I pray you help ### overcome alcohol addiction.
Replies
8
Views
237
  • Locked
Please pray, I've been lonely in my marriage and my husband doesn't pay attention to me. There is no love. It's been Valentine's Day... It's hard to not have love, sure I am married. But no romance, no roses:( I fell into temptation. I repented of lust. I don't want to be lusting. I want love. I...
Replies
7
Views
134
Foreverlove
F
Back
Top Bottom