God's Favour And Help In Times Of Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thabiso

Prayer Partner
Dear God, our Father who art in heaven, please turn my life and case into a miracle and be glorified in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. My God please supply all my needs according to your riches in Glory through Jesus Christ. Be with me in times of troubles and deliver me from all troubles as You promised in your words in Psalm 71. I believe that I have received all I asked for today, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I humbly come before You today. Please grant me the provision I need, for my debts and bills weigh heavily upon me. I have no one else to turn to, Lord, and I place my trust in You alone. Please hear my prayer and grant me Your mercy and blessing. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
194
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 120:1 – “A song of ascents. I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse captures a heartfelt cry from someone who feels overwhelmed and in distress. The Psalmist is not...
Replies
9
Views
367
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 120:1 – “I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse captures a heartfelt cry from someone who feels overwhelmed and in distress. The Psalmist is not speaking hypothetically...
Replies
8
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom