2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ### back terrible pain from her neck to her back and pray for our financial situation and for work for ### he is a boatbuilder does cupboards tiling carports gates.
Replies
6
Views
236
  • Locked
Dear Father in Heaven, God, please help me with my prayer life. Lord, you have been so good to me over the last year, I was close to you and you drew near to me. I have no doubts or fears that everything you have given me, a completely new life, was all done by the power of your Holy Spirit...
Replies
5
Views
152
  • Locked
Matthew 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. Friends please pray for my son's father ###. He is caught up in a life of drugs and alcohol. He is homeless and living place to place; he is lost...
Replies
7
Views
114
  • Locked
Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me. I am writing to request for your prayers. As a way of getting extra money to meet my family obligations, I decided to venture into importing cars something I have done for a couple of years. I will not...
Replies
5
Views
112
D
  • Locked
Our gracious and loving Father, You have promised in the Scriptures that You will never leave ### and ### nor forsake them, whatever may be the circumstances. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Father, fill their hearts and minds with Your divine peace which surpasses all...
Replies
5
Views
139
D
  • Locked
Our gracious and loving Father, You have promised in the Scriptures that You will never leave ### and ### nor forsake them, whatever may be the circumstances. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Father, fill their hearts and minds with Your divine peace which surpasses all...
Replies
5
Views
107
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. FOR WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CHURCH OR MINISTRY. FOR THIS REASON, I ASK YOU TO GIVE US THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. LET US CONTINUE TO BE A PEOPLE AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. LET OUR LEADERS CONTINUE TO BE LEADERS AFTER YOUR OWN...
Replies
5
Views
87
J
  • Locked
Now I'm waiting for a new job. Please pray for me for a good job and a good atmosphere in the office and accommodation place. Also pray for me for courage, a grasping mind, power, working speed, and good knowledge in the job.
Replies
5
Views
90
R
  • Locked
hello father i had married in feb 29 civil marriage which i loved 1 girl from 5 years and we married in civil after that she told she will convence her dad and mom ,so when she told her parents from that day they hide her and changed her completely and filed a case for divorce now the case is...
Replies
8
Views
191
N
  • Locked
Prayer for me, I am very depressed by the situation at work. My bosses are very harsh and no longer treat me well. They are always accusing me of something I didn't do, and I am no longer performing well in my duties because of it.
2
Replies
10
Views
135
Back
Top Bottom