2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

Z
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your request: I'm facing a court case with my ### of suspected stolen cars, so I want you to help us to pray for God to intervene so that the case can finish on the ###. We are going to court, please pray for us to win this...
Replies
5
Views
125
  • Locked
I PRAY FOR EVERYONE ON THE PRAYER LINE AND PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMLIY. GOD'S CHILD ###
Replies
7
Views
126
  • Locked
please pray that my family again it fell apart after our parents passed we need to still have the fun and laughter and togetherness thank you ###
Replies
7
Views
113
  • Locked
Dear God, I need a miracle to restore my broken relationship, and also, to comfort my aching heart. I've loved this woman from the beginning and will do so until the end. We've fallen apart for more than a year due to my short-comings. We have a beautiful 7 yr old son together, and I want him to...
Replies
6
Views
132
B
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband. He needs salvation and conviction in his heart. He has spent his life hurting those closest to him and shows very little remorse. In his mind, it is all about him. He has been led astray by carnal lust and illusions and lives in a fantasy world. God, you know I love...
Replies
8
Views
143
  • Locked
Please pray for my son, to get work, he is ### and for my finances, that I can be able to save and buy a house. That God can provide me with a husband who will help me in life. I am a widow with ### kids. Amen
Replies
6
Views
134
  • Locked
I need a miracle in my love life. Please. I need it so badly now. Lord be generous. Help me. I need a miracle to show me the way. Everything's gone wrong. Where is the good? Why is this happening? Why did I meet ### and ### if they were only going to let me down. I need a miracle please. What am...
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
Praise reports: Finally got permission after 6 months to go to church on Sundays. (Please pray that my intake increases through the week so they don't change their minds) ###, who I've asked for prayers for salvation, has turned up talking about being filled with the Holy Spirit & Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
136
  • Locked
I got $### in commission first ### days. Please pray that people start donating large bills & God stops people from believing those who tell them I steal the money. I pray someone will give a $### today.
Replies
6
Views
103
  • Locked
Good day and thank you so much on your prompt response, please pray for ### to get strength from God in ### work and to grow spiritually every. Amen
Replies
5
Views
92
Back
Top Bottom