I'm facing a court case with my Husband of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zinhle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zinhle

Guest
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your request:

I'm facing a court case with my ### of suspected stolen cars, so I want you to help us to pray for God to intervene so that the case can finish on the ###. We are going to court, please pray for us to win this battle.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help my husband at work tonight. He is overwhelmed and doesn't have much help, as so many of his co-workers called out. Please let him be able to get enough work done and him not get lectured about anything, as he is doing his best. Please also let this lawyer somehow be able to...
Replies
12
Views
816
My ### is appearing in court for a difficult case. Please pray for his strength and GOD'S intervention for his release in JESUS name.
Replies
8
Views
333
I am reaching out to you with an important prayer request regarding an ongoing legal matter. We have been forced to file an application with the District Court because the opposing party refuses to disclose the financial accounts following the death of a relative. I am standing in the midst of...
Replies
10
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom