2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please continue to pray for ### and ### as we continue on our infertility journey. I pray that God will heal us from all infertility/sterility so that we can conceive our child. I pray that each of us will receive answers to our prayers and I pray that God will continue to give us patience and...
Replies
5
Views
131
  • Locked
I am very very sick today...But I really would like God to especially be with my friend ### today and continue to heal him and strengthen our relationship. I want him to feel loved.
Replies
6
Views
93
  • Locked
Thanks to our Father in heaven I have felt his hand in our relationship. I pray we are blessed the wisdom and strength to follow his direction and instruction. Thank all for your prayer and may God bless you greatly as our family heals.
Replies
5
Views
105
R
  • Locked
My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of ### on July 24th, 2013. My Country is going to soon choose its President at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to run as an independent candidate at that election. And that’s...
Replies
5
Views
193
D
  • Locked
I need a better paying job urgently, please pray for me I am in debts and I want to get out of them I want my business to flourish and be profitable and get more better business opportunities. I really do not have any happiness I pray for peace, happiness and marriage and I also pray for...
Replies
5
Views
105
  • Locked
Well my son wouldn't go to the program that would be good for him as it will help him get on schedule and help him eventually get a job. he refuses to go. I am in a delimma and need prayer. I am in need of a miracle God open my eyes on what to do. open his and move him to do what he should...
Replies
8
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ###. ### need deliverance, healing, prosperity and breakthrough in every area of ### life. ### business is not moving since this year, ### husband is jobless. ### can't even pay the rent of ### home, shop and paying the school fees of ### children. ### need the hand of...
Replies
10
Views
263
  • Locked
dear lord, i asked you for a beautiful day this morning....but ### hurt me a lot....please help me....amen
Replies
3
Views
86
  • Locked
Please join my prayer in healing our relationship. That ### will hear God's call and be open to His love and mercy. That our words to each other are spoken in a way to please our heavenly father. Guide and instruct me in patience and understanding. Protect us from sin. And put forgiveness in our...
Replies
5
Views
99
  • Locked
I am happy to came across your site. I need God intervention in my life, not seems working well again.
Replies
6
Views
217
Back
Top Bottom