2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I have loved you with an everlasting love. Jer. 31:3 These are God's very words. What a wonderful gift. I want a SUPERNATURAL LOVE to flow through me. Not only today but everyday of my life. I want to love like Jesus loves. I want to love unconditionally. That is my prayer today.
Replies
7
Views
127
  • Locked
Lord, I come before you today on behalf of all those who are alone or feel alone on this holiday. I pray for your loving arms to wrap around those who have lost love ones this past year, whether by death or the other person's choice. I pray for peace and comfort for all those who are hurting...
Replies
9
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my friend, ###. My friend hates me because I said something which made him angry. I apologized many times and asked him forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ. I am worried every day because of this. Please pray for me so that he may show little kindness to me and forgive me.
Replies
7
Views
101
E
  • Locked
i am being bullied by an older ###, i pray that instead mean words would come out of his mouth may it be words of encouragement, love peace and wisdom.
Replies
6
Views
92
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### that she soon returns to being healthy. She has been getting chemo therapy since ###. I do everything I can to assist her in her every day needs without the help of my ### and ###.
Replies
9
Views
81
  • Locked
Please pray for my brain. I have suffered from problems all my life, seizures, migraines, fuzziness. Please pray the Lord heals me.
Replies
10
Views
153
  • Locked
Thank you all for your prayers..
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Dear prayer warriors. I just want to ask prayers for the elderly woman and men who must decide to sell the house and get into a nursing home or stay in the house and hire a nurse so they will take care of us all. We need God's direction on these issues affecting the elderly and the infirm. Ever...
Replies
5
Views
82
  • Locked
I am so terribly unhappy! So unhappy! Oh God, when will this fear, restlessness and anxiety in me disappear. In my infinite loneliness, longing for someone burned me all. I feel my life as a punishment ... And I do not want to live. I do not want! I don't see how He can help me !! I don't see...
Replies
8
Views
145
P
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband and I are able to buy the home we've been praying for on ###. We lost our jobs, home and have battled cancer. After 3 yrs of fighting our way back we have found the home we want that could contain our family. Need prayers desperately....so many obstacles. Please pray.
Replies
7
Views
109
Back
Top Bottom