2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord I pray for my business today. I deserve to be successful and it's taken me a long time to believe that and to believe in myself. I do not need to compare myself to others because I am on my right path. I do need Your love and strength to help me on my road. I may even need you to carry...
Replies
9
Views
136
C
  • Locked
Father in heaven, I am asking for prayer for myself today. I am learning to have faith again. And I need strength to maintain strong faith and to remember that you are working in my life even though I can't always see it or hear it. My ex-husband and I love each other but can't seem to ever...
Replies
4
Views
100
A
  • Locked
Hi all, I want to live single doing the work of the Lord and please pray for me, give me the strength to face the temptations and overcome them in life. God, I want to look after my parents who are my soul. Give the strength to face my enemies who still are. I don't know what to say, you know...
Replies
8
Views
111
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for my healthy family. Let me be the person you want me to be. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Give me faith. Thank you for the peace you give me. Help me follow your way. Lord, please remove my shortcomings. Let me...
Replies
5
Views
111
  • Locked
Lord I pray for ### today. Lord, please be with him today. Guide him with thy word and give him strength, let him stand strong against those that speak half truths. ### will need you to provide him a direct path home to his loved ones. Please Lord, remove the negative force from ###'s life for...
Replies
5
Views
60
A
  • Locked
Hi all, I would like to live single forever for doing the work of God and for looking after my parents. Pls pray for me to give me the strength to overcome the temptations that come and for mental strength. I do want to live single honestly and pray that no evil forces deviate me from that.
Replies
3
Views
64
R
  • Locked
Please Pray for my ###. He wants to retire early but we can't afford it. He wants to just pick up and move without any planning and leave our home. He need direction and support. I need at least ### more years before I can retire but to receive very little pay. I don't want to lost that at...
Replies
7
Views
126
  • Locked
Please keep praying for my son ###. He is so ill. He can't eat and has lost so much weight.
Replies
10
Views
206
  • Locked
one request, please pray that the LORD protect me from all evil surroundings and that I be saved and serve only Him, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
4
Views
59
I
  • Locked
I just want to thank everyone for all of your prayers. Last night, I received a breakthrough concerning my post from our heavenly Father. He directed me to open the Bible and read scriptures concerning protection and curses (Luke 10:19, Proverbs 19:23, and Psalm 91:1-16). God reminded me not to...
Replies
6
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom