God Is Good

  • Thread starter Thread starter ILiveforGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ILiveforGod

Guest
I just want to thank everyone for all of your prayers.

Last night, I received a breakthrough concerning my post from our heavenly Father. He directed me to open the Bible and read scriptures concerning protection and curses (Luke 10:19, Proverbs 19:23, and Psalm 91:1-16). God reminded me not to live in fear and allow the enemy to have a stronghold over my mind and emotions. He also reminded me, he is in complete control, and I am to give thanks to him in everything good or bad regardless of the circumstances. What a revelation! In addition, God will take people, places, and things out of one’s life that will or has hindered your fellowship/love and focus on him. God is good all the time. I thank you, Father, for your grace and mercy.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Heavenly Father, for safe return of driving Youth. God, bless all who prayed and all praying here ~ in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
13
Views
282
Praise be to God for his faithful love endures forever I give honor glory and thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
9
Views
146
All honour and glory to the godhead in Jesus name. I have not heard any news about my Belived in the hospital. The lines of communication have not been effectual but I have not lost hope or stepped off the word of god. I put aside all anxiety but I am very much concerned to hod be the glory in...
Replies
16
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom