2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord help me please. You tell me to be anxious for nothing but in all things with prayer and supplication make my requests known to you dear lord. I ask in Jesus name you help me father. I cry out to you and tell you my trouble. I am at a loss as to what to do. You tell me to simply rest in...
Replies
6
Views
80
  • Locked
My husband does not love me and for two years I have been going through so much that I am completely broken mentally, physically and spiritually. I need prayer for God to crack through his heart and make him new for me and my boys. I need prayer that satan will not destroy the little happiness I...
Replies
9
Views
102
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors i need many many prayers please pray for me.. that i should i should become pregnant for my first baby.. i had my surgery on ###-###-#### but 2 months gone no signs of becoming pregnant please pray for me... i want to become mother lord please.. please forgive my sins.. i...
Replies
7
Views
234
  • Locked
please pray that God will give me strength. I was recently in a car accident and am accused of being at fault, but I know the other person went through a red light. I have no witness so they are siding with her. I know money and a car are material things. I don't care about those things, but I...
Replies
11
Views
334
M
  • Locked
I would like you to pray for me for God to give me wisdom and courage and use me for the rest of my life in changing lives and planting churches in ###, ###, and the world.
Replies
5
Views
64
  • Locked
pray with me for my ex-brother-in-law. His name is ### ### and he is homeless and is ### years old and the son of a preacher and not Saved. His only living brother is ### ### and he's ill. ### wants to live with him but ### said no, not until ### is Saved.
Replies
6
Views
88
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you Lord for all you do for me. Thank you for my family, home, income, food, heat, water, love, mercy, and most of all thank you for Jesus Christ. I praise you in the highest Lord and ask you to use me as your vessel. I thank you for my husband and...
Replies
6
Views
144
  • Locked
Lord, I pray that you bring some new friends into my life. I have my husband & family to depend on, but some new friends would make life so much better. I've felt like an outsider all my life, & I should be used to it by now, but I'm tired of always feeling alone. Please pray for me that God...
Replies
9
Views
148
  • Locked
Please pray for my dear friend ###. She is going through a lot of painful family issues back home while she is at college. She now has to go back home to ### to deal with some legal issues as well. So if you could all lift her up in prayer it would be greatly appreciated.
Replies
7
Views
118
  • Locked
Pray for my friend ###. He is still struggling with addictions. He hates himself afterwards but he says he is too weak to stop. Pray for the Lord's strength to resist. Pray the Lord will heal the deep wounds that are causing these symptoms. Pray ### continues to faithfully attend recovery and...
Replies
6
Views
126
Back
Top Bottom