Please pray for my dear friend ###. She is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgrimm

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my dear friend ###. She is going through a lot of painful family issues back home while she is at college. She now has to go back home to ### to deal with some legal issues as well. So if you could all lift her up in prayer it would be greatly appreciated.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Yeah, she is still going through all of the problems back home, and she will have to go home to testify so that will be tough. but she is doing well with it all, she has a joy and happiness that I know is from the Lord! Thank you all for the prayers, and may you please continue praying for ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dear friend. She's far away from me. She just lost the love of her life, and is facing financial uncertainty, as well as homeless. Without her partner there to help financially, she is fearful of where she will live, and be able to take her pets. She says she doesn't even know...
Replies
7
Views
163
I want a prayer to pray for my dear friend ### as she travels by herself to ### hours to a heart specialist for her cat that she would get good news for her cat and that her cat will live a long life and that nothing will be wrong with her heart and that she will get a good report I pray you...
Replies
7
Views
145
My dear friend I love you so. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
7
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom