Lord, I pray that you bring some new friends ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofaPhoenix

Account Closed
Lord, I pray that you bring some new friends into my life. I have my husband & family to depend on, but some new friends would make life so much better. I've felt like an outsider all my life, & I should be used to it by now, but I'm tired of always feeling alone. Please pray for me that God hears my prayers & sends me a new friend that I can hang out with.
 
Dear Lord,

You are our provider and comforter. Lord, I lift up this ###'s friend request. They desire to have more christian friends to encourage and be encouraged by on their walk. Lead them into community through church involvement or hobbies. Help them to find and maintain faithful Godly friends.

Thank you Lord

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
I have prayed that you will meet people who will bring peace and guidance to you and become great friends.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I pray that you give me new friends. I am extremely lonely and want to have friends that I can talk to and spend time with. Please Lord give new friends. Open doors so that I will have opportunities to find them and/or bring them to me (along my path). I need friends in my life because my...
Replies
8
Views
328
Dear Lord. I still have not heard from my husband and I need him so badly for finances, to help take care of our animals, to help downsize our life, to help feed us and allow time to rest. Lord I need my husband or I need a new family. You know I have no family members. So where is help going to...
Replies
10
Views
367
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom