Dear Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drhyne

Servant
Dear Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you Lord for all you do for me. Thank you for my family, home, income, food, heat, water, love, mercy, and most of all thank you for Jesus Christ. I praise you in the highest Lord and ask you to use me as your vessel. I thank you for my husband and thank you for answering so many prayers I have prayed. Glory to you Lord! In Jesus name Amen!
 
Glory to God. I have prayed for you.

My little shih tzu could be twins with yours. Thank the Lord for this sweet breed.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
177
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom