2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I come before your throne today to ask You to place Your healing hands upon my mother today. She is being taken to the hospital from the nursing home because she may have had another stroke. I humbly ask that You watch over her and guide her doctor and her nurses with Your Holy...
Replies
13
Views
197
  • Locked
Relax in MY PRESENCE, knowing that nothing can separate you from MY LOVE. The worst case scenario in your life—that I might stop loving you—is not even in the realm of possibility. So rejoice that you don't have to perform well enough to earn MY love, or to keep it. This love is pure gift...
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
Can you please pray that I will do well in all my tests and exams, please. My mom is also looking for a job, pray that she'll get a good job.
Replies
4
Views
52
  • Locked
Father, it is hard for me to focus on my studies because all I can think about is how bad my day is going so far. No, it is not SO bad. It took a bad turn is all. I'm hoping by my 4th class today that it gets better. I hope today has good surprises. Please help my love, ###, and get him out of...
Replies
5
Views
127
A
  • Locked
My mom had cancer 2 years ago and the Lord heal her. Now she has a broken pelvis bone and they are scanning to make sure the cancer has not come back. Let's pray there is no cancer and for a fast healing of her broken pelvis. Please pray this is going to be at ### to ### today. There is nothing...
Replies
8
Views
97
A
  • Locked
For ### to get well and out of the hospital and to be saved.
Replies
5
Views
86
A
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It can be challenging to find the right partner, but it's important to trust in God's timing and plan for your life. Pray for guidance and wisdom in your search, and seek to grow in your relationship with God. He will lead you to the right person...
Replies
6
Views
104
  • Locked
I am ### would like to find love and to be successful in life. Long story short, I am in need of a good job. I have been unemployed for a year and still haven't found a job. I have been trying hard to find one and have had no luck. I need to make money so I could support myself and live on my...
Replies
6
Views
105
S
  • Locked
I would like to do well in school and graduate. I would like to get into Law School and do well. I want to be healed from any illness that may attack me mentally, emotionally, or physically. There is someone I love and I want it to be what I want it to be in my dreams. I want to be debt-free...
Replies
5
Views
136
  • Locked
Pray with me, I am ### years old and I am in need to get work so I could support myself and help my family out. I've been unemployed for almost ### years and I've been trying to find a job and haven't found one yet. Time is getting rough when it comes to finance and trying to find a champion in...
Replies
5
Views
89
Back
Top Bottom