S
suzzyq6
Guest
I would like to do well in school and graduate. I would like to get into Law School and do well. I want to be healed from any illness that may attack me mentally, emotionally, or physically. There is someone I love and I want it to be what I want it to be in my dreams. I want to be debt-free again, so I can own my own business. I want to thank God for all which has been done for me. I want to make straight A's from now on until I finish school. Clear my mind, so what I learn is received as quickly as possible. I would like to get a better attitude about the world. I want God to show me my enemies, so I can watch them closer. I want a good family. I want to be healthy, wealthy, and loved for who I am. I want to be very intelligent, I want to speak better, I want to be respected, I don't want to be taken for granted, and I want to be the best person I can be.
