My mom had cancer 2 years ago and the ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter aarrington
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aarrington

Guest
My mom had cancer 2 years ago and the Lord heal her. Now she has a broken pelvis bone and they are scanning to make sure the cancer has not come back. Let's pray there is no cancer and for a fast healing of her broken pelvis. Please pray this is going to be at ### to ### today. There is nothing our God can't do. Ask and you shall receive.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I come to full agreement with this prayer! Thank you Lord for this healing, in Jesus name Amen!

Matthew 18:19-20

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in Heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there I am with them."
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

2 years ago my dog ### was very sick and it was very difficult for her because she suffered a lot and for me because my apartment stank for several months. I hope she gets better and we don't have any problems. For now she already smells bad and everything smells bad. and that puts me in a very...
Replies
5
Views
463
2 years ago my dog ### was very sick and it was very difficult for her because she suffered a lot and for me because my apartment stank for several months. I hope she gets better and we don't have any problems. For now she already smells bad and everything smells bad. and that puts me in a very...
Replies
5
Views
431
2 years ago my dog ### was very sick and it was very difficult for her because she suffered a lot and for me because my apartment stank for several months. I hope she gets better and we don't have any problems. For now she already smells bad and everything smells bad. and that puts me in a very...
Replies
5
Views
505
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom