2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please, pray that I keep my current job, and never lose it. my boss has been making troubles on me. please, I need this job for now. pray that I get it, till I get something better. in Jesus name. thanks for your prayers. amen.
Replies
3
Views
88
  • Locked
Please pray for my church that there would be healing and renewal there. Please pray that the people would have kind hearts towards each other and anyone who comes to the church in need, seeking help from the Lord. Please pray that God would continue to send what is needed in all things that the...
Replies
4
Views
94
B
  • Locked
THANKING GOD FOR HIS MERCY, GRACE AND UNLIMITED FAITH. PLEASE LORD BLESS AND HEAL FAMILIES, NATIONS, CITIES. RENEW AND RESTORE MINDS BACK TO YOUR WAYS. YOU PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE US OUR FORSAKE US. NOTHING COULD SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD. THEY THAT CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE...
Replies
3
Views
255
  • Locked
please brothers and sisters keep on praying for my current job, please pray that I get it, and not lose it. in Jesus name. thanks for praying for me.
Replies
4
Views
87
  • Locked
Lord, it's been several days since I have posted a request or just let everyone know where my heart is. I am still waiting for God to deliver me into my blessing of a good paying job as well as a new place to live for my kids and I and good transportation. I know that He will come through for me...
Replies
4
Views
183
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father. I would like to Honour you and your presence today. In such a Hectick day, You have send your Holy Spirit to guide me and my children. Through your Power I was able to accomplish what was supposed to done. Thank you Dear Lord for your Merci. I will always Praise your name...
Replies
5
Views
90
D
  • Locked
We have found a different and less costly treatment program for my son ###. His Lyme disease is some better, but not what we had hoped for. The cost of the traditional antibiotics is beginning to become unaffordable. The new treatment involves a small medical machine that he can use at home. The...
Replies
6
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage to heal and for us to grow closer together again. I love you, Lord, please hear my cry of mercy. It is out of my hands and the pain is unbearable. Please let the end of this draw near. Let Your Will be done. In Jesus's name, I pray!
Replies
11
Views
174
H
  • Locked
Thank you all so very much for praying for my family and my husband's job! We did get a message of hope yesterday, please continue to pray that the message we received will be true and exact! That my husband's job will NOT be jeopardized and we will be able to continue the life with his...
Replies
7
Views
112
HeatherRenea
H
  • Locked
What Jesus would say.....I want you to love Me, listen to My voice, and hold fast to Me-for I am your Life. This is the way of wisdom. I am training you to stay close to Me as you walk along perilous paths. In any close relationship, listening and loving are vitally important-and they are...
Replies
4
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom