Aknowledge God's Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

rheighn

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Heavenly Father. I would like to Honour you and your presence today. In such a Hectick day, You have send your Holy Spirit to guide me and my children. Through your Power I was able to accomplish what was supposed to done. Thank you Dear Lord for your Merci. I will always Praise your name Thee

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
DEAR LORD

I want to thank those who prayed with me when I needed you most.

You are the God of all and when we seek your Face, we always see your Glory.

Bless this day.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 30:7 - "Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed." Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 30:7, David acknowledges how God's favor brought stability and...
Replies
12
Views
263
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 88:16 – “Your wrath has swept over me; your terrors have destroyed me.” Psalm 88:16 is a cry of anguish from someone who feels completely overwhelmed by God’s judgment and suffering. The psalmist believes that the pain and terror he...
Replies
12
Views
264
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 18:12 – “Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 18:12, David describes God’s approach in majestic and powerful imagery. The verse...
Replies
7
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom