We have found a different and less costly treatment ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter duesouth60
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

duesouth60

Guest
We have found a different and less costly treatment program for my son ###. His Lyme disease is some better, but not what we had hoped for. The cost of the traditional antibiotics is beginning to become unaffordable. The new treatment involves a small medical machine that he can use at home. The machine will cost $###.## compared to the traditional antibiotics which were costing over $###,###.## a month. Help us purchase this machine to save my son’s life! Any donation is appreciated $###-$###-$###, it really doesn’t matter. This is an attainable goal. We just need your help. You can donate at this site for his machine http://www.gofundme.com/###. Blessings, ###
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have found it hard to pay for our rent. I was out ### weeks of work without pay due to illness. Please pray that we can find a way to get caught back up. We do not want to have to worry about this during this time of year. We are a family of ### with ### kids. I know that God will always provide!
Replies
10
Views
90
Jesus we have found a Christian Lawyer he has agreed our case we are going to do payment for our case for the paperwork to live in this country Jesus see will not be cheated and our things to work out soon my kids start their school and uni we all to settle with out any problem fine a good place...
Replies
4
Views
40
please pray for my family. We have found roaches in our house and will have to call exterminator. Please Pray for a miracle. Thanks.
Replies
4
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom