please, pray that I keep my current job, and never lose ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONYE999

Humble Prayer Partner
please, pray that I keep my current job, and never lose it. my boss has been making troubles on me. please, I need this job for now. pray that I get it, till I get something better. in Jesus name. thanks for your prayers. amen.
 
Dear Lord

We approach your throne of grace and mercy and ask for help in our time of need. Please put a hedge of protection around this Christian at their place of employment. Protect their job. Make it secure. Help them to have favor with everyone they work with. Give them supernatural ability to do their job and show their value to the company. Protect their employment so they will not be hurt by their boss. I pray for blessings on this boss and that they would repent from any evil. I pray they too would have a hedge of protection from Satan's plans to cause them to stumble. I pray they would have a desire to follow you and your precepts Lord so they will glorify your name.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
155
Dear brothers and sisters, Please pray for me heavily. I am praying for job security at my current company. I am on a fixed term contract but I pray that God grants me a permanent contract at ###. I am scared about my utilisation and I do not really know what is happening behind closed doors...
Replies
8
Views
2K
I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom