Pray For ###'s Job-We Got A Message Of Hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter HeatherRenea
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeatherRenea

Guest
Thank you all so very much for praying for my family and my husband's job! We did get a message of hope yesterday, please continue to pray that the message we received will be true and exact! That my husband's job will NOT be jeopardized and we will be able to continue the life with his blessings, to help those in need and to live right with Our Heavenly Father!
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you all for your prayers! We are unsure of the outcome. Please continue to pray that The Lord will see fit to continue to bless us with ###'s employment at his current job. In Jesus Name I Pray!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My husband is still working and while many of his managers and people he works with tell him no news is good news, I just need closure, something stating that this whole ordeal has been dropped! Please pray this will be dropped and we will know that it is over! Please I beg, let us be able to breathe again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and I'm lifting up my eldest daughter ### to you who works in with special education students low functioning and father God I'm asking your father God that today most of the kids would be out it's been a rough rough year God and...
Replies
11
Views
318
Hello, I just got a message to post again (didn't know it was ok to re-post) but this time, I will add a little more context with my situation. I have been going through a really hard time the last few years. As soon as 2022 hit, everything went completely sideways. (I will add that it was...
Replies
8
Views
589
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom