Please pray for my church that there would be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swint10

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my church that there would be healing and renewal there. Please pray that the people would have kind hearts towards each other and anyone who comes to the church in need, seeking help from the Lord. Please pray that God would continue to send what is needed in all things that the church stands in need of to be a whole, fruitful, spirit-filled, true house of worship.

God Bless You
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
251
I'm a ### of a small congregation I'm a woman and I've been doing this for 13 years I have a straight ministry to the homeless and people that battle addictions the church is in my backyard it's a little building I have a lady who's been coming here for a couple of years and she's always been an...
Replies
9
Views
152
With the unequally yoked couple, I have not said anything. I had a tiny gap of a chance to say something, but I didn't. I don't know what to say or even how to say it. It feels like the pressure builds up when thinking about holding someone accountable, especially as I'm a quiet person, not...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom