Please pray for my marriage to heal and for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dither105

Humble Servant
Please pray for my marriage to heal and for us to grow closer together again. I love you, Lord, please hear my cry of mercy. It is out of my hands and the pain is unbearable. Please let the end of this draw near. Let Your Will be done. In Jesus's name, I pray!
 
I pray for healing and restoration. I place their spouse in your hands God and know you will restore this marriage and what the enemy has stolen. I bind satan and pray the hedge of thorns around their spouse and house. In Jesus Name!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Jesus, Please touch this relationship and mend it. Provide your Love to flow through this family and may it beam with the light of Christ. May your Holy Spirit give peace and may they grow with love for one another more. In Your Holy Name, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband and I. He has fallen away from the LORD and has lustful desires. Please pray that he will come back to the LORD and flee from his sin and we will be restored. Pray that he forgives me for the sins I have done as well.
Replies
9
Views
170
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
203
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom