2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Lord Jesus let today turn out right and allow me to go home to my ### tonight....PLEASE LORD!!! In Jesus name I pray...... Please everyone say a strong prayer that I get to go home to my ### tonight PLEASE
Replies
8
Views
211
  • Locked
When I was preteen and growing all the way up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid-20s, my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004, I gave my life to Christ. I need...
Replies
13
Views
384
  • Locked
Prayers for healing from anxiety & fear & stress. Help me body to relax. I had a miscarriage a few months ago & am planning to conceive again but worry about having another miscarriage. Please ease my mind about this.
Replies
9
Views
163
  • Locked
Today, not such a good day..little tiny stone chip on my car windscreen and tonight one of my teeth broke. I really no money as such, I am relying on my credit card at times, and I am overdrawn in my building society account. Please pray that our God will bless me with this financial...
Replies
3
Views
114
  • Locked
Abba Father, Take away paranoia & confusion. Help me feel your approval and not be tortured with thoughts that no one likes me. Help me trust that you want me to come to you for all that I need and help me to do that. Teach me who is safe to trust, give me discernment to find a trustworthy man...
Replies
5
Views
186
  • Locked
Please pray for my finances. I am so much in debt and need a miracle today. Please pray for financial restoration, cancellation and God favor over my life and family.
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s salvation. Pray God will heal him and enfold him in God's Love. ### needs to know and experience God's Love for himself.
Replies
6
Views
137
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage. I recently found out something that I think my husband should have told me about (he doesn't think he needed to tell me). Apparently he's been on Cyalis for a year and I didn't know and happened to find out after a drug report came in from my insurance. My asking him...
Replies
7
Views
131
S
  • Locked
My father is such a great, caring, sweet, thoughtful, funny, silly, giving and honest human being. He has been dealing and managing type 2 diabetes for over two decades. I believe in my heart of hearts this illness is not a permanent condition. Dealing with the diabetes is something he is good...
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Requesting prayer for two cherished friends to stop being angry with me. Requesting reconciliation for our friendship. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
5
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom