2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me I am emotionally drained and was well as financially. I ask that you pray to the Lord our God for me and my family. Thank you and may God Bless you.
Replies
5
Views
65
J
  • Locked
healing for ### and ###
Replies
5
Views
70
  • Locked
God please hear my prayer and keep me surrounded and protected with your shield and angels. Thank you for all of the blessings that you've given to me. I ask that I have a good session and evening today. I also ask that my refund come tomorrow so that I can buy food for my house and an airline...
Replies
4
Views
81
  • Locked
I thank GOD for all those that prayed for my financial restoration. (This is to let you all know that GOD has restored all the money I lost in ###) I thank you all for your prayers. please thank GOD unbehalf of me for restoring my money back to me. AMEN
Replies
3
Views
125
K
  • Locked
Hi..it's me ### from ###. I have a prayer request for all of you. Please remember me in your personal prayer for my next Visa interview. My Visa was denied 4 times last year. I understand myself that it's all because of my mistakes and unfaithful before my Living God who knows deep inside of my...
Replies
5
Views
123
A
  • Locked
Please pray for me so that I get my love back in my life. I am hurting a lot. Please pray.
Replies
5
Views
101
T
  • Locked
My ### year old mother is being placed in Hospice care and given less than a month to live. Please pray that God will strengthen me during this time to deal with her loss. Thanks and God bless you!
Replies
7
Views
96
  • Locked
Brothers and sisters, please pray for me, I'm so very very low. I'm very desperately lonely, and have been for over 8 months. I still feel the pain of a broken relationship 8 months ago (I'm so much in love with her still). I now live all alone and work alone, just hate coming home from work...
Replies
11
Views
154
?
  • Locked
Today I am thankful for all God has blessed me with. I will continue praying for God's great love to be with me, my kid's, my husband, my family and my friend's. I pray my brother will graduate in July, and will be able to get the loan for the property and house behind where me and my family...
Replies
4
Views
187
  • Locked
Thanks everyone who prayed for me on Tuesday about my job interview. I got the job that day and I start tommorrow. God is always good. God Bless You!!
Replies
7
Views
89
Back
Top Bottom