Hi..it's me ### from ###. I have a prayer ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Koko
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koko

Guest
Hi..it's me ### from ###. I have a prayer request for all of you. Please remember me in your personal prayer for my next Visa interview. My Visa was denied 4 times last year.

I understand myself that it's all because of my mistakes and unfaithful before my Living God who knows deep inside of my heart, but He has been so faithful to me even when I fail at everything of His testing.

Now I will test and see that the Lord is good all the time and let everyone believe that Jesus is the only one who can do everything. Yes, He is the only way to go to Heaven.....
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### from ###, I have been detected with cyst in my brain years back. That time it was small but now it grew so doctor advised me to do surgery. I'm planning to do next month, it's a major surgery. I request you to please pray for me. I believe that before surgery God will heal me.
Replies
8
Views
440
Good day Would you please stand with me in prayer for my son (###) that is tangled up in pornography. He did go for counselling a few years back but got pulled in again. This time it's so bad that his wife (###) wants to walk out. They have a little boy of 9 months. It has affected my...
Replies
8
Views
277
Hi. I have a prayer request for my cousin and her husband. They've been trying for a baby for over six months now, and are in a lot of emotional turmoil over it. Especially because a lot of people around them are having babies. It seems like it is also hurting their faith a lot. Please pray for...
Replies
5
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom