2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God Bless this family, I pray the family can find the means to leave this man. God Bless You
Replies
8
Views
227
  • Locked
My fiance and I are having a really hard time. We're living ### hours apart after he got moved for work until we're married and I move in with him. I have severe telephonophobia (even thinking about calling someone gives me a panic attack talking on the phone) so obviously long distance is hard...
Replies
7
Views
240
B
  • Locked
I live w/ my ex-husband and our 4 children, and he is very verbally abusive and at times, physically. I love him, and I work with him (he's self employed), and I don't draw a paycheck, so I have no $ to do anything. He's very controlling and pushed me down the other night. He's presently on...
2
Replies
12
Views
230
J
  • Locked
Please my relationship is going through a struggle right now and it's pretty serious I believe that God will protect my relationship but I still want to keep praying about it please pray that my relationship heals that me and my girlfriend ### don't desperate and that we may come to a happy...
2
Replies
10
Views
154
T
  • Locked
Please pray for God to bring me and my wife ### back together and fix our marriage and to bring my wife back to the Lord! Thanks! ###
2
Replies
15
Views
170
  • Locked
I would like to request prayer for the job interviews I am now doing and for the right and perfect place of employment where I am happy, prosperous, appreciated, and successful, of service to God and my fellow man! Thank you, ###
Replies
7
Views
95
  • Locked
I need prayer to do GOD'S WILL and not my will. I want to be what GOD wants me to be and not what the world wants me to be. I surrender all 100 % doing GOD'S WILL and not my will.
Replies
8
Views
134
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### who is an alcoholic, and as a result is in jeopardy of loosing custody of her daughter. She has many unresolved problems. Pray that she may have the strength to overcome this addiction, learn to resolve other problems in her life that have led her to alcohol. Pray that she...
2
Replies
10
Views
174
S
  • Locked
lord please i need peace of mind. i also pray that i need good health and peace in my family relations and friends.
2
Replies
10
Views
132
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus thank you father for all the wonderful things you have done for me, I have been in misery and pain you showed me the rainbow, I cried in hunger you gave me Manna, I cried when I was alone you gave me a shoulder and became my friend, for all that you have did Jesus I thank you :)...
Replies
7
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom