2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I want to praise the living God for all the people on this web page, Who give of their time and doing what the Father has asked, that we carry each other's burdens. I want to thank Him for His divine holy blood stripes by which He heals us all, I want to thank Him for the privilege to bow before...
Replies
7
Views
90
M
  • Locked
Please, pray for my daughter who had Crohn's disease. May God cure her of this disease, that she no longer suffers with it. I pray for all others who struggle with this disease.
2
Replies
12
Views
192
  • Locked
I need prayer for my continued depression and hearing problems. In the natural, I'm worried. Please pray that my faith remains strong even though at times it feels as small as a mustard seed. Thank you Lord for getting me through another day.
Replies
6
Views
99
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, As of yet I haven't had an answer to my prayer, but God has let me know that the answer is on the way. He has told me that I would have to wait on His timing. As a human, I have to admit it is hard to wait on God. But I love Him so much and put my faith...
Replies
5
Views
111
  • Locked
Praise Report...Thanks to everyone who prayed for ### who had cancer. She just received a diagnosis today that she is cancer free!!! Praise Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer, in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
114
  • Locked
I pray that ### ### realizes how much he loves me and lets go of his fear to love amen
Replies
7
Views
142
H
  • Locked
Heavenly father in heaven, please help parents to find the right person for their daughters' wedding. We know that the best person to get married is the one who is filled with the Holy Spirit and gives the fruit that is holiness unto the Lord. But our daughters are not looking for a young person...
2
Replies
10
Views
151
  • Locked
I ask that you continue to pray for my husband his days off back at the casino with the last of the money he had trying to win more then come home broke and disappointed mad at the world snapping at people because of the things he doing and it's wrong.. I want my marriage to work but sometimes I...
Replies
6
Views
109
  • Locked
Please pray for a miracle healing for my husband. That a lymphoma tumor shrinks and is gone in Jesus name. That he is entirely healed from leukemia and is healed from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Thank you Jesus. Amen and Amen.
Replies
9
Views
119
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY THAT MY HUSBAND HAS A MIRACLE HEALING. THAT A LYMPHOMA ABDOMINAL TUMOR SHRINKS AND GOES IN JESUS NAME. THAT HE IS TOTALLY HEALED FROM CHLEUKEMIA, IN JESUS NAME. THAT I AM HEALED FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD TO THE SOLES OF MY FEET, AND THAT MY MOUTH IS HEALED AND EVERYTHING CONNECTED WITH...
Replies
13
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom