2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
### ### (from ###) just got back from the Cardiologist today to have her heart murmur checked and apparently the Dr. did not like the sound of it and immediately did a ultra sound (she is waiting for the results) However the Dr. stated that her heart muscle has weaken and he also has concern...
Replies
7
Views
142
  • Locked
I need prayer that Dr. ### will document the right thing on my medical file that won't be disparaging where my employer or others could use against me. I would like prayer that the ### Drug Plan and ### will pay for this medication. I would like prayer that my voice box won't be so sore so I...
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for my monthly cycle to end. I don't know what is wrong, if anything. I don't know if I'm old enough for menopause and this is normal. I don't have the money to go to the dr and have tests done. ### years ago I went and had every test and nothing was wrong. I have a...
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God's will be done with ### and ###'s situation. Please also pray for God to send me a mate to love and be with for the rest of my life. Thanks, ###
Replies
3
Views
88
  • Locked
Hello dear friends! I'm new here. I desperately need your prayer for healing my gynecological organs. I need to have them healed otherwise there will be an operation I'll never have kids. Please, pray for the healing. I want to have kids so much! Thank you. ###
Replies
6
Views
140
N
  • Locked
dearest king of kings please bless us to receive very soon a house in the country where we can move, I am open to your healing spirit now, we need a place to move the animals where they will be safe please father bless us please, we need your love and support, the city of ###, ### wants to shut...
Replies
3
Views
107
N
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for finding a suitable house in the country for the individual and their husband, to accommodate their animal shelter and keep their animals safe. The individual is seeking divine assistance due to zoning law issues in the city and expresses a strong...
Replies
5
Views
141
M
  • Locked
Pray for ###'s health, relief from ### and depression. Pray for her spiritual, emotional, and physical uplifting.
2
Replies
12
Views
286
  • Locked
Please pray in agreement with me that I have passed my Praxis II exams. I took two on ### and is patiently waiting on the results. I must admit that it is hard at times especially with a lot of negative people you work with. Pray that God will give me the faith needed to believe I have passed...
Replies
5
Views
83
  • Locked
I desperately need your prayer for healing my gynecological organs. I need to have them healed otherwise there will be an operation I’ll never have kids. Please, pray for the healing. I want to have kids so much!
Replies
7
Views
156
Back
Top Bottom