2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

N
  • Locked
Please pray for ### from alcohol.
Replies
7
Views
103
B
  • Locked
Dear friends, thank you so much for the prayers regarding my recovery from the stem cell transplant I took last month. But it has been a month and I still don't see any significant improvement for my heart failure. I don't want to lose hope and I pray that in the Lord's time I will be healed...
Replies
8
Views
188
N
  • Locked
Hello Everyone that prayed for me and the situation please see below. I, have been through such a trial in our marriage since June 2012, and this has led to the legal situation. Now it has gotten progressively harder as the judge this morning decided to send everything to trial and would not...
Replies
6
Views
101
  • Locked
dear friends, thanks so much for your prayers regarding my ###.The doctor findings is corneal edema...praise the Lord there's no need for transplant yet.Her doctor gave him two kinds of drops to heal the edema.please continue to pray for her fastest healing.To God be the glory for the great...
Replies
9
Views
83
  • Locked
I'm so, so, so hoping to get the job of General Manager at Pooch Hotel (A Dog Hotel) What I'll be doing is providing the perfect environment and schedule for the dogs through working with them, playing with them and most importantly overseeing and leading others into providing the best care...
Replies
11
Views
148
M
  • Locked
dear God thank you for this day. Today is a new challenge and new adventures in my life. I ask you Lord to guide me in my daily living, that I will be strong enough to face what I been through now. Amen
Replies
8
Views
111
A
  • Locked
I pray for ### that I met today. May they find Jesus.
Replies
2
Views
126
M
  • Locked
I need to pass my math exam because my scholarship depends on that result.
Replies
7
Views
162
  • Locked
Please pray for ### tonight. I'm having a bad battle with the devil tonight, over my situation with ###. Thanks for praying for ###, ### ###
Replies
6
Views
165
  • Locked
pray for continued healing for family members who have ###
Replies
10
Views
191
Back
Top Bottom