Hello Everyone that prayed for me and the situation ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Needprayerhelp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Needprayerhelp

Guest
Hello Everyone that prayed for me and the situation please see below.

I, have been through such a trial in our marriage since June 2012, and this has led to the legal situation. Now it has gotten progressively harder as the judge this morning decided to send everything to trial and would not hear my statement as I was representing myself. I must now retain a lawyer and I will need possibly about $2000 to $3000 for the one hour of court time along with the lawyer doing his research etc. I really need these funds to be provided along with the judge seeing the truth and dismissing everything, which means no peace bond against me for a statement made by the other party that were taken out of context. This statement was made about three years ago. I want to continue doing His work and His Will in my life.

God Bless

###

(I would ask for prayers for 9 A.M. ### - Canada time, I am facing a legal situation that only The Lord can win and your prayers are very much needed and wanted especially at that time.)

God Bless and thank you ahead of time in Christ Jesus Name
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
246
Hello everyone. This is ###, Please pray for my stomach to release toxins and impurities from my gut. I have problems going to the bathroom. I don’t know what is wrong with my tummy at all. Maybe am holding on to negative energy or something of my negative emotions within me I need to let it go...
Replies
10
Views
476
Please hello everyone and heavenly father please pray for me I am suffering a lot and in a crisis center because I can't stay home alone right now with my mental health please pray for me and pray that I also get sleep as I'm deep into insomnia in Jesus name amen 🙏🏼
Replies
5
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom